Your Morande Instruments Warranty:
Morande Instruments offers a two-year Warranty on the New Instrument Purchased.
The following conditions apply:
1. Warranty applies to original owner only.
2. Warranty does not cover damage due to normal wear & tear, accidental damage, careless actions or abuse.
3. Warranty is void if there have been unauthorized modifications or damage from unauthorized or self-made repairs.
4. Warranty does not cover damage due to exposure to adverse temperature and/or humidity.
5. Repair or replacement of any instrument is at my discretion .
-My warranty does not extend to damaged or dehydrated instruments.
-Normal usage conditions such as fingerboard and fret wear, strumming and other contact wear on finish or wood, mechanical tuners etc. are not covered by warranty.
-In the unfortunate event of your instrument sustaining damage, I am happy to repair it for you at a charge that I can report upon inspection of the instrument.
-You will pay the shipping costs both ways for non-warranty repairs.
-You will pay the shipping costs both ways for warranty-adjusted instruments.
-The warranty does not cover anyone other than myself performing the work.
Contact Me for any Instrument related questions, you can email me at: